Consultation fee 60 USD
Cryotherapy from 60 USD
Skin cancer screening 70 USD
Skin biopsy: from 80 USD, pathology analysis from 55 USD
Skin surgery: from 120 USD, pathology analysis from 55 USD
Mesolift: from 125 USD per session (5 sessions recommended)
Chemical Peels: 80 USD per session (4 sessions recommended)
· Master 2 of Immunology, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
· Doctor in Dermatology, University Paris Descartes, France
· Dermoscopy , University Lyon Sud, France
· Dermatological Surgery , University UVSQ, France
· Pediatric Dermatology, University Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
Dr Sallé de Chou provides clinical services for adults and children such as :
General dermatological conditions
Children and babies skin disorders
Sexually transmitted disease
Hair loss and nail disorders
Skin cancer screening
Surgery for moles, skin cancer, cystis
Cryotherapy for warts, electrosurgery
Intralesional steroid injections
Aesthetic treatments: Mesolift, Chemical Peel
Dr Sallé de Chou is a French Dermatologist, graduated from the faculty of Medecine « Paris Descartes » of Paris in 2009. She worked at St Louis Hospital for 5 years, in one of the most renowned department of Dermatology in Europe.
She has a strong experience in general dermatological conditions, immune system disorders affecting the skin, skin cancer screening and skin surgery.
1. Sallé de Chou C, Tazi A, Battistella M, Saussine A, Petit A, Rybojad M, Bagot M, Lebbe C, Bouaziz JD. Sarcoidosis associated with Kaposi's sarcoma: description of four cases. Eur J Dermatol. 2012 Jul-Aug;22(4):550-1.
2. Sallé de Chou C, Hivelin M, Chosidow O, Valeyrie-Allanore L. Cutaneous aseptic mammary abscess associated with ulcerative colitis. Ann Dermatol Venereol. 2016 Feb;143(2):139-43.
3. Battistella M*, Sallé de Chou C*, de Bazelaire C, Cayuela JM, de Kerviler E, Bagot M, Janin A. Lymph node image-guided core-needle biopsy for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma staging. Br J Dermatol. 2016 Dec;175(6):1397-1400.